How to Choose a Charcoal Grill | BBQGuys – YouTube
What should I look for when buying a charcoal grill?
- They’re relatively affordable. The good news for charcoal fans is that, for the most part, charcoal grills will not break the bank.
- They come in all sizes.
- There are three main styles.
- They can be a beast to clean.
- You may want to invest in a few key extras.
Is Royal Oak good charcoal?
After much research and testing, we’re convinced that Royal Oak Classic Briquets are the best charcoal for your grill. This charcoal burns hotter, lasts longer, and produces less ash than nearly every other briquet we tested.
How do I choose an outdoor BBQ?
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Solid construction – stainless steel or porcelain enamel surfaces.
- Grills that direct grease away from the burners to reduce flare-ups.
- Bench space for preparation.
- Built-in thermometer.
- Side burner or a rotisserie.
Can you put wood in a charcoal grill?
You can absolutely use both firewood and charcoal in your grill. When using both types of fuel, though, it’s recommended that you use wood chunks for smoking rather than logs.
Does different charcoal make a difference?
All charcoal is made of the same thing: wood burned with little oxygen so that all that’s left is essentially carbon. But makers of lump charcoal claim it’s superior because of its purity — it contains no additives like regular briquettes or lighter fluid like instant-light ones.
How to Set Up a Charcoal Grill Like a Pro | Food Network
WEBER 22″ PERFORMER CHARCOAL GRILL | WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
How to Buy a BBQ Smoker | Buying Guide | BBQGuys