- Arrange the charcoal properly. Remove the grill grate and layer your charcoal briquettes at the bottom of the grill.
- Allow the charcoal to heat.
- Start cooking.
- Regulate the temperature of the kettle BBQ.
- Stay safe.
Where do you put the charcoal in a kettle BBQ?
A Beginners Guide to Using a Charcoal Grill – YouTube
How do you slow cook on a kettle BBQ?
Low and Slow on the Weber Kettle – YouTube
Do I put lid on kettle BBQ?
As a rule of thumb, anything that takes less than 30 minutes to cook can be done directly over the coals, and anything that requires longer should be cooked in a kettle barbecue with the lid on using indirect heat, ie with the coals on one side underneath and the food on the grill on the other, with a drip tray
Should you close the lid on a charcoal BBQ?
SHOULD I OPEN OR CLOSE MY GRILL LID WHEN STARTING CHARCOAL? The lid should be open while you arrange and light your charcoal. Once the coals are well-lit, close the lid. Most charcoal grills are hotter right after lighting.
How do you use air vents in a kettle BBQ?
How to Use a Charcoal Grill Vent : Patio Grilling – YouTube
How do I make my kettle BBQ hotter?
- Leave the exhaust damper on the lid fully open and control the airflow with the bottom intake damper.
- Do the opposite, as Weber recommends and leave the bottom damper fully open and control temp with the lid exhaust damper.
Do you close the vents on a BBQ?
Because this exhaust is critical to how much air comes into the grill, the top vents are more important than you might think. Close them and, with a well-sealed grill, you’ll kill your fire. In most cases, it’s better to leave them open all the way and use the bottom vents to manage grill temperature.
How do I control the heat on my Weber kettle?
Easy temp control using a Weber kettle – YouTube
Backyard Barbecue Basics: The Kettle Grill – YouTube
How to use a Charcoal Grill | Weber Kettle Grill – YouTube
How to – Charcoal Kettle Barbecue Basics – No Recipe