Advertise your BBQ sauce in local newspapers and on local websites, radio or television stations, depending on your budget. Issue a press release when you launch your marketing campaign and send it to local media outlets. Feature your website address on all advertisements and on your product label.
How can I improve my BBQ business?
- Choose a Service Delivery Method.
- Write a Business Plan.
- Shop For Equipment and Suppliers.
- Obtain Licenses and Certifications.
- Advertise Your Grand Opening.
What do you offer at a BBQ?
- Potato Salad.
- Pasta Salad.
- Corn on the Cob.
- Watermelon, Berries, and Other Summer Fruits.
- Cut Vegetables for Dipping.
- Tortilla or Potato Chips.
- Dinner Rolls, Tortillas, or Pitas.
How do you have a good BBQ party?
- Set-up smart. Serve everything buffet style, with one area for dishing up food and another for sitting down and eating.
- Make a toppings station.
- Jazz up your burgers.
- Cool down in style.
- Don’t skip the sides.
- Get the games out.
- Be prepared.
- Don’t forget dessert.
Which month is best for BBQ?
To get a deep discount on a gas grill or charcoal grill, the best time to buy is in September and the Fall. You will begin to see deals after the fourth of July, the pinnacle of the grilling season.
How much can you make with a BBQ trailer?
The Revenue Numbers – If you operate your concession trailer full time and you vend at large events, you could make closer to $20,000 to $50,000 for the season. Keep in mind that food concession trailers tend to earn most of their income during the summer months at outdoor events and fairs.
Tips For Selling Your Own BBQ Sauce | #Shorts
[Podcast] Market Your BBQ Rubs and Sauces
Selling BBQ & Catering Chat