- Salts. Every good cook knows they have to have salt for cooking, but there are a few essential kinds that you should always keep in your pantry.
- Essential seasonings.
- Store-bought barbecue sauce.
- Apple cider vinegar and apple juice.
- Granulated honey.
- Fruit Juices.
- Brown sugar.
What should I grill on the beach?
The best beach barbecues feature an assortment of meat. Burgers are great and steak is always a good bet, but why not try grilling up some fresh fish—after all, everyone knows that fish tastes best right by the sea. Bring some bacon along to toss on the grill to take your hamburger to the next level.
How do you safely grill?
- Separate it from other food.
- Refrigerate it before grilling.
- Wash your hands before and after handling it.
- Make sure its juices do not touch other food, utensils, and surfaces.
- Use a food thermometer to ensure it is cooked to a safe temperature.
How do you grill steak tips?
- Preheat grill to high – about 500 degrees.
- Season and place seasoned tips on grill.
- For medium rare steak, grill for 4 minutes each side.
- For medium steak, grill for 5 minutes each side.
- For medium-well, grill for 6 minutes each side.
- Times may vary depending on how thick the steak tips are.